This Giveaway is now over. Congratulations to our grand-prize winner, Enola Grice from Cary, North Carolina! Enola is a School Library Coordinator at Farmington Woods Magnet Elementary, where they teach students who speak many diverse languages. She is looking forward to adding the Language Lizard bilingual books to the school's library collection. Congratulations as well to our runners-up: Lisa B., a second grade teacher from Avery’s Creek Elementary School in Arden, NC; and Lisa B, an educator from Lutherville, Maryland. They received bilingual books in French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Portuguese.
Language Lizard books are available in English with your choice of Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dari, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Karen, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish-Gaelic, Shona, Slovakian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Twi, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and more!
After reviewing the details/rules below, simply submit the form at the bottom of this page
Language Lizard Bilingual Book Giveaway Details / Rules
1. For “Celebrating the Bilingual Child Month” Language Lizard will send one lucky winner a free PENpal Starter Set with Bilingual Dictionary. This set includes the award-winning PENpal Audio Recorder Pen, 4 bilingual books and a beautifully illustrated picture dictionary in the winner's choice of language, over 100 Recordable stickers, a USB cable, 4GB SD card and rechargeable batteries. To learn more about the PENpal, visit our PENpal page. To learn more about the sets, please see our video on this page.
2. If set is not available in preferred language, winner may substitute for a $200 Language Lizard gift certificate. Winner will be contacted prior to set being sent.
3. Two runners-up will win a "surprise" set of books in their preferred language ($50+ retail value). Books will be chosen from "languages of interest" list in entry form and will be sent to address on entry form.
4. To enter the contest, simply fill out and submit the Language Lizard Giveaway Entry Form available at the bottom of this page. Every entry form submission counts as one entry "point". Individuals can receive additional entry "points" by taking the following actions (one point per action taken):
The maximum number of entry points one can receive is 6 (one for the form submission and one each for the actions above).
5. Only one entry form submission per person is permitted. It is not allowed for one person to enter with multiple email addresses.
- Only those 18 or older can enter. Entrants must have a US or Canada address where products will be sent. The giveaway ends at midnight (United States PST) on November 12, 2016.
- Winners will be chosen at random using random.org's sequence generator. Participants must provide a valid email address as winners will be notified by email. Emails provided to Language Lizard will never be shared with any outside party for any reason.
- Vulgar or offensive entries or comments on the Language Lizard blog or on Facebook will be removed and the commenter will not be entered in the giveaway. Language Lizard reserves the right to disqualify anyone cheating, not following entry details, tampering with the entry process, using automated entries or doing anything against the spirit of this giveaway. This giveaway is meant to support language learners, so please be honest and kind!
ENTRY FORM for PENPAL & BILINGUAL AUDIO BOOK SET Giveaway