Inspire kids to learn about different languages and cultures with
our creative, award winning dual-language products!
- Consistently well reviewed by
respected review publications
- Appealing multi-ethnic characters
represent the diversity around us
- Beautiful, bold illustrations
translated in up to 40 languages
- Develop tolerance,
respect for others, and self esteem
- Strong community settings
The bilingual books and CDs are available in English with the following languages: Dual-language books are available in the following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Simplified+Pinyin, Chinese-Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English-only, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi (Punjabi), Patois, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Shona, Slovakian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Twi, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yoruba.
Language Lizard Bilingual books, CDs, Posters and Maps are great for...
- Teaching and learning English as a Second Language
- Teaching and learning foreign languages
- Schools and diversity education teachers - to develop tolerance of diversity
- Parents and Grandparents - to introduce native languages and cultures and pass on their heritage
- Librarians - to meet the needs of their ethnic patrons
- Religious and social organizations - to respond to the needs of their ethnic communities
For age ranges 1-12. Include…
in multiple languages
accompany many of our stories
POSTERS, MAPS and TEACHING CARDS
(Dual-Language & Multi-language)
All posters and maps are beautifully illustrated and show multi-ethnic characters. Perfect to brighten up a child’s room, play area or classroom. Also a useful aid for classroom discussions. The posters represent various themes such as animals, foods, holidays, opposites, colors, global warming and much more.
Multilingual teacher cards are available with numbers, days of the week, months of the year, and more.