Inspire kids to learn languages and understand diverse cultures
with our creative, award winning multilingual products!
BOOKS: All of our books are dual-language (bilingual) and include English as well as the language you select. Each page (or facing page) contains both languages. Please click on any language below to find the products available in that language.
MULTILINGUAL POSTERS, TEACHING CARDS & MAPS: click here
PENpal AUDIO RECORDER PEN PRODUCTS: click here
Note: You can Search by Language, Product Type and Age/Level via the menu on the left side of our site.
High Quality Books - Guaranteed.
Read what our customers have to say: Testimonials and Reviews
- Consistently well reviewed by respected review publications
- Appealing multi-ethnic characters represent the diversity around us
- Beautiful, bold illustrations
- Professionally translated in over 40 languages
- Develop tolerance, respect for others, and self esteem
- Strong community settings
- Kids love them!
Language Lizard Bilingual Books Are Ideal For...
Book Suggestions by Level of Difficulty
- Teaching and learning English as a Second Language
- Teaching and learning foreign languages
- Maintaining home language skills
- Developing an understanding and tolerance of diversity
- Encouraging parental involvement and reading among ethnically diverse families
- Building multicultural classrooms
- Providing resources for families to introduce native languages and pass on their heritage
- Helping librarians meet the needs of their ethnic patrons and reflect the diversity in our communities.
- Note that all of our books have general age ranges listed in the product descriptions. In addition, for many of the titles you can hear the story (in English) via the video on the product description page.
- This page, showing a list of books by level of difficulty, may also be helpful: click here
Suggestions for Using Bilingual Books
The following articles give you advice and suggestions for using bilingual books to develop language skills, maintain heritage languages, bring multiculturalism to the classroom, support diversity initiatives and just have fun!
For more articles and support, please see our
Free Resources page and visit our BLOG.